Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive reduction on M-Audio Venom from Thomann.de! Anyone used it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

I ordered one so I'll let you know. This synth completely passed me by but all the sound examples I found online sound pretty impressive. For 200 quid it's definitely worth a punt anyway.

Might be better suited in the instruments forum though?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭smck99

pinksoir, thanks for the reply. I think the instruments forum would have been a better option alright :/

Yeah, i did did some youtube researching and read a good few reviews. For that price I think I would have bought it either way but seems very well received so I ordered one too!

Would be interesting to compare how we find them when they arrive... until then, I'll just be waiting by the front door

You cost me e213 by posting this..

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭smck99

don't worry CQD, I'll send you a little something from the commission M-Audio give me ;)

I hope you didn't pay for shipping btw... it's free if you spend €200!

Advertisement