Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

indoor sites

Options
  • 25-09-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

looking out the window its depressing, had planned on heading out this weekend for a spot of BB therapy but i dont fancy spending the following week clearing mud out of my ears. what indoor sites are there still open in the Dublin area. Obviously theres Tallaght, I'd heard that Vacant was closed down, not sure if thats permenant or not. the only other one i know of is Arena in North Dublin but thats closed a long time. any other indoor sites for a poor old fart that cant get cold and damp because of arthritis setting in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I know your looking for indoor sites but I wouldn't give up on the outdoor just yet, weather is supposed to pick up during the week and over the weekend. Back to the indoor, I would say Tallaght would be your best bet, only other I knew of was Vacant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

cheers, i normally hit fingal or redbarn so fingers crossed though i wouldnt trust met eireann for a forecast. think i'll stick my hand out teh window instead itll me more accurate

Advertisement