Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apple email super slow

Options
  • 25-09-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

any one else think that apple email is super slow..

www.icloud.com

i would have expected better from such an excellent company... is it going down hill????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Working fine for me...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Okay here, too.

I haven't had any significant problems with iCloud email. And I use it as my primary email account.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fe1exams

in comparison with lets say google and yahoo it takes me 5 times the time to sign in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You use the website?

You use the website?

sure icloud.com from my desktop... its just slow to process the id comparred to other emails... granted icloud does more - perhaops thats the answer - ive had icloud for 4 yrs now and its got progressively slower over the last 18 months - prev .mac i think

• Advertisement

I never use webmail so maybe it is slow compared to Gmail.

I never use webmail so maybe it is slow compared to Gmail.

not maybe its a fact... i timed it on three computers !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Fe1exams wrote: »
    NOT MAYBE IT IS FACT!

Woah relax! I never use webmail either, but I just tested gmail.com vs icloud.com.. iCloud was at least twice as fast...

It must change depending on browser/proxy(if any)/cookies etc.

Advertisement