Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Gifts

Options
  • 25-09-2012 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

Wondering if you can help me with gift ideas for my friends wedding. I am away traveling in Australia at the moment and will unfortunately miss one of my best friends weddings back home.
    I am trying to put together a hamper to send home to Ireland that she can open on her wedding day.
    Any ideas would help, especially any that are keepsakes

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

there's a wedding forum by the way...

it depends what your friends are in to. if there's something that they love doing like some sort of a pastime then you could centre the hamper round that. if you're looking for weddingy stuff then you could pay for something on their honeymoon. with regard to keepsakes you're talking picture frames and the like i suppose...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And that wedding forum would be here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=670

Advertisement