Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why they want an Iphone 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

Saddos more like......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

That blonde woman is just hilarious. I want to be her friend.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I want an apple 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

krudler wrote: »
    I want an apple 5

Because it has the apple on it and its white?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I want an Apple phone 5, i want to text my friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

The blonde is Vladimir Putin in drag
    He's gonna blow d place up when he gets in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

why do people want these things? I just don't get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Alright, this is stupid but it really pisses me off. I don't know why but its like a pet peeve of mine.

It's spelled iPhone. It annoys the ****e into me when people don't spell it properly.

Thinking I'll jump ship to the S3 anyway but people who go to the bother of spelling it Iphone sound so out of touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I've been tempted by the idea of getting a smartphone for the first time ever after hearing about this. If they start lasting more than a day I'm sold.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I want 5 apples!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 almaocarroll

1ZRed wrote: »
    Alright, this is stupid but it really pisses me off. I don't know why but its like a pet peeve of mine.

It's spelled iPhone. It annoys the ****e into me when people don't spell it properly.

Thinking I'll jump ship to the S3 anyway but people who go to the bother of spelling it Iphone sound so out of touch.
    You know the iPhone auto corrects to the spelling Iphone, get the s3 though, it's what the iPhone should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

You know the iPhone auto corrects to the spelling Iphone, get the s3 though, it's what the iPhone should be.
    No it doesn't. Only if you misspell it so much that you feck up your auto correct dictionary (which I have done with many simple words btw so I get confused when I don't get it right :/)

Anyway I'm not getting into another pointless iPhone vs Android thread here. Too many of those round here already but I know the pros and cons of both so I'm alright.

I want 5 apples!

Can I play with one!??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 almaocarroll

1ZRed wrote: »
    No it doesn't. Only if you misspell it so much that you feck up your auto correct dictionary (which I have done with many simple words btw so I get confused when I don't get it right)

Anyway I'm not getting into another pointless iPhone vs Android thread here. Too many of those round here already but I know the pros and cons of both so I'm alright.

I had an iPhone 3GS for two years up until maybe two weeks ago and I probably typed the word iPhone maybe three times and each time I had to go back and retype it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

When apple can make a handset that can withstand being driven over or dropped in the toilet then I will convert, maybe. Until then I'm sticking with my unbreakable phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

I really like the white silver design and the fact that I can text my friends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHwPzVR0a1w

Hilarious. Actors or not? He says they're not.

A good social commentary if so...

The guy doing the interview is Sam Roberts from the Opie and Anthony show on Sirius XM satellite radio.

It's a New York based show and he does these "man on the street" bits at lots of big events (New York Comic-Con, Occupy Wall Street, etc) and he always manages to find people like the woman in the video because New York is full of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

'merica.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

is it time to start the line for the iphone 6 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

If you build it, they will come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Surely the blonde girl is an actress. It doesn't make sense otherwise really, she doesn't know anything about it and thinks it $200 but has no problem paying more anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sacramento wrote: »
    I want 5 apples!

Can I play with one!??

No because then he'll be stuck with 4 apples, one short of his 5 a day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭thomasj

MJ23 wrote: »
    I want an Apple phone 5, i want to text my friends.

Yep cause you can't text your friends on any other phone........

Advertisement