Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused about maths and progressing from a PLC?

Options
  • 24-09-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I'm doing a PLC, and the course co ordinator was saying that they will be doing a maths class for anyone who did badly in maths in the LC, because some colleges require it to progress onto their course. I thought when you did a PLC, your LC results don't matter after, unless of course you are changing course completely. I was looking through what the colleges require from fetac applicants and there was no mention of maths. If anyone could shed some light that would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Some Institutes of Technology and Universities require that you either have Maths at Leaving cert or a FETAC Maths module. It really depends on what you are planning to progress to. Check that out.

Advertisement