Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Midlands Div 3

Options
  • 24-09-2012 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well folks,

Was just wondering could anyone tell me what teams are playing in the midlands mens division 3 this year?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

The only ones i know are portlaois, carlow, athy, athlone, longford. I forget the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Treyd2k6 wrote: »
    Well folks,

Was just wondering could anyone tell me what teams are playing in the midlands mens division 3 this year?

Thanks!

Assuming everyones back from last season, it's Athlone, Portlaoise I, Portlaoise II, Old Leighlin, Tullamore, Kilkenny, Newport and Longford,

Or try mailing the Midlands board for info: mabb@email.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Treyd2k6 wrote: »
    Well folks,

Thanks!

Assuming everyones back from last season, it's Athlone, Portlaoise I, Portlaoise II, Old Leighlin, Tullamore, Kilkenny, Newport and Longford,

Or try mailing the Midlands board for info: [EMAIL="mabb@email.com"]mabb@email.com[/EMAIL]

It has been awhile since Newport participated in the Midlands.

killwill wrote: »
    It has been awhile since Newport participated in the Midlands.

They've changed the name and are playing in Limerick now; were playing last year

They've changed the name and are playing in Limerick now; were playing last year

The club is called Newport Glen Cruisers. They joined the North Munster Senior League a few years ago. They did not play in the Midlands last year.

• Advertisement

Just saw the list of teams there for this season:

Portlaoise I
    Portlaoise II
    Tullamore
    Athlone
    Longford
    Athy
    Carlow IT
    Old Leighlin
    Team Gedas (Portlaoise)

3 Portlaoise teams? Fair play.

killwill wrote: »
    3 Portlaoise teams? Fair play.

Two from Portlaoise BC, the Team Gedas are new this season, eastern european team afaik.

Advertisement