Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV stand & speaker stands

Options
  • 24-09-2012 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm moving apartments in the next week or 2 and would like to set up the new sitting room a little better than what I have at the moment.
    Firstly, I need a new tv stand. Preferably looking for black glass. As we are all aware, these stands aren't cheap! Can anybody recommend a place that have any good deals on them? The stand will have a 37" tv, blu ray player, dvd player/amplifier, ntl box, xbox 360 and a snes so it will need to be a decent size.
    Secondly, i'm looking for surround sound speaker stands. I have an older style Sony surround sound system, the speakers have a a round mounting screw hole on the back. Can anybody point me in the direction of somewhere that stocks stands?

Thanks all

Advertisement