Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Cork city

Options
  • 23-09-2012 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Could anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced dentist in Cork City? Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrshopkeeper

LeftCork a couple of years ago but always went to the Dentist on Hawkes rd. Good dentist... not sure if especially 'reasonable' though

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Michael McCarthy on Patrick St above the Sony store. I went to him twice to check existing fillings before he charged me, he was lovely! I thought he gave very honest advice too on another dental problem - doesn't just go for the expensive option.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Could anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced dentist in Cork City? Many thanks :)

You should ask in the actual Cork City forum right here as the forum generates more viewers than this section :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

Eamon Kearney on grand parade is your only man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

eamonn is good but his wife thinks it is acceptable for customers to be left waiting for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Hilary Hogan on Boreenmanna Road next to the Glenanaar is a nice chap and does good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Boots234

Hazelwood clinic in Glanmire

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

"FOFFIT" had an offer going late last week for a dentist in Glanmire. €29 scale/polish.
    Unsure when it expires though, you may have just missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

ladysarah wrote: »
    eamonn is good but his wife thinks it is acceptable for customers to be left waiting for ages.

They saved me a weekend of pain on a Saturday morning once.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bofinfan

Michael Doyle on McCurtain Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement