Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menthol Juices

Options
  • 23-09-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations on a juice for a menthol smoker? Want to get something for my dad to try

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

irishvapers cliodhna is nice

vapourcast prothol or southern freeze are nice too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Liqua menthol is good too. Quite a strong menthol though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

I am a total menthol addict - and have tried quite a few juices looking for the one. HS Menthol Sensation is the best so far for me!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

My current favourite is a rougly 50-50 mix of dekang menthol (from TBS) and BargainVapour's Double Menthol. Dekang menthol on it's own is a good place to start, but can start to seem a little weak after a few days. In general with menthol it's good to change it up or mix them up every now and then.

At the moment I'm using some Liqua Menthol which is nice, but it was a litle weak for me so I threw in about 2ml of menthol flavouring from Inaweraflavours, and it's seriously good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Thanks everyone. He's been using cigalikes for the last week. Think I'll make him up an Ego kit to try out and see what he thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

dragona wrote: »
    I am a total menthol addict - and have tried quite a few juices looking for the one. HS Menthol Sensation is the best so far for me!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I was never mad into the menthol juices but I got a small bottle of Prothol from the Vaporcast Store samples at Vapefest and it is lovely stuff.

Advertisement