Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University of London (International) Exams

Options
  • 23-09-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

London University exams start next week for some distance programmes - anyone else doing them and having difficulty settling down to revision?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Hi

I am doing Postgraduae Law (LLM) and have three exams in a couple of weeks.

Can I help at all?

Regards
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Sica

Best of luck with it.

Its frustrating. I've taken a little time off work to set enough time to revise for them and I'm not terrified of the exams - I know that if I simply set aside a little time to revise what I've already learned I'll have no difficulty.

And yet there's reddit, calling to me like a siren, sucking away all of my allocated study time. My final exam is tomorrow, I know I need to put in a good 6 hours to do really well in it, and yet I'm here, on the internet...

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Sica wrote: »
    Best of luck with it.

Its frustrating. I've taken a little time off work to set enough time to revise for them and I'm not terrified of the exams - I know that if I simply set aside a little time to revise what I've already learned I'll have no difficulty.

And yet there's reddit, calling to me like a siren, sucking away all of my allocated study time. My final exam is tomorrow, I know I need to put in a good 6 hours to do really well in it, and yet I'm here, on the internet...

Good luck with it. What are yous studying? Let me know how you go. IMHO, I would do as many exam questions as possible now. It helps keep the mind ticking. Let me know how you go.

Advertisement