Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power Lost Slip Problem please help!

Options
  • 22-09-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all, i done a bet on the football and it came up but i'm after losing the betting slip if i go up and say it to the girl behind the counter can i still get my winnings?

It's not a normal slip it's i did on the touchscreen machine they have in paddy powers shops which is different to the slips you get when you do it over the counter.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

tjwaterss wrote: »
    Hi all, i done a bet on the football and it came up but i'm after losing the betting slip if i go up and say it to the girl behind the counter can i still get my winnings?

It's not a normal slip it's i did on the touchscreen machine they have in paddy powers shops which is different to the slips you get when you do it over the counter.

Any help would be great.

Doubt you'll get anything to be honest but maybe if ye tell them when you put the bet on and what machine they could do something. If I were you I'd start to frantically look for the slip

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

pithater1 wrote: »
    tjwaterss wrote: »

Any help would be great.

You will get paid

As long as you can tell them

What shop you did the bet in
    What time you did the bet
    What the combination of teams was

Happens all the time but as long as you have the info above you will be fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You will get paid

Not if someone else has claimed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

I just found a winning betting slip going to collect Monday at paddy powers

Advertisement