Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting Windows Messenger/Hotmail Contacts

Options
  • 22-09-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Apologies if wrong forum...

Just a quick question, I was locked out of my hotmail account for around half a year or so, and I just got back into it today. There are a load of contacts that have appeared in the "People" section.

Is there a way I can delete all of them in one go? I'm doing each one individually at the moment but it would really make this easier if I could do in one go.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

There should be a checkbox next to each contact's name in the left panel of 'People' section . Click the box to select the contacts you want to remove then click Delete (on the red banner at top) .

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Lazarus2.0 wrote: »
    There should be a checkbox next to each contact's name in the left panel of 'People' section . Click the box to select the contacts you want to remove then click Delete (on the red banner at top) .

Yeah that's what I was doing alright, I was just wondering if there's a quicker way?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

yoyo wrote: »
    Something like this for Firefox might help

Nick

Nice one, will check this out

Advertisement