Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schedule of Rotunda classes

Options
  • 21-09-2012 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

My partner is pregnant with our first child, she's been to the first antenatal class, but apparently it's difficult to find out which antenatal class covers what.

We're registered at the Rotunda, does anyone know in what order they do the classes there (topic-wise)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

I have a list here, is she doing the free day time ones or which other ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Stern

We are doing the free ones.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She should have been given a printout at her first hospital appointment. Give them a buzz and they might post it out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Class 1- physio, dietician, social worker, midwife

Class 2 - pregnancy exercise, positions for labour, relaxation

Class 3 - labour signs, admission procedure, labour care, partners role, pain relief, birth

Class 4 - feeding choices, support, sterilising, weaning

Class 5 - handling new born, bathing, sleeping, safety, going home, adjusting

Class 6 - pregnancy exercise, labour positions, baby handling and development, postnatal exercise, relaxation.

I think I'm gonna ask my partner to def come to class 3 & then either 4 or 5.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Just for info at my classes the partners came for all of them ar the first one. If they can be there it's great, there's a good bit to take in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Yes i say it would be best for them to come to everyone except class one (which is not allowed) but sadly his work only let him attend two.

Advertisement