Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baking ingredients in bulk

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Wondering if anyone has any advice regarding where to buy flour and butter and sugar and the like in bulk for cheap. Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭phormium

I would be interested in the answers here if any, I actually don't think it is any cheaper to buy in bulk unless maybe you were buying massive amounts. I have been to cash and carry places and using my phone calculator found flour in 25kg bags is only cents cheaper than buying 2kg bags and the hassle of storage, sugar is often dearer than own brands on offer in supermarkets, butter is the one area where I have not checked, I just stock up freezer when supermarkets are doing specials.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jomi422

thanks for the info

Advertisement