Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cloud syncing Mac/Iphone

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Just tuck the plunge there to day and upgraded to Mountain lion..
    I'm trying to sync my i phone contacts into my mac book contacts, through I cloud but I can seem...

Please dont say i just sync it in I tunes and its all done for me :o which i have tried and been unsuccessful any help would be great..

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Have you enabled the services you wish to sync in System Preferences>iCloud on both devices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

5uspect wrote: »
    Have you enabled the services you wish to sync in System Preferences>iCloud on both devices?

presumably I cloud into manage? etc? or ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Snowie wrote: »
    5uspect wrote: »

presumably I cloud into manage? etc? or ?

I've no idea what you've said there, sorry.
    On the mac open System Preferences and select iCloud. Tell me what you see there.

You might have to tick the contacts checkbox.

Advertisement