Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgraded to Mountain Lion today, problems with game center and messages

Options
  • 21-09-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

I was reluctant to upgrade to ML since its release, but with ios 6 out this week and the possibility of upgrading to an iphone 5 I thought it would be a benefit to have iCloud properly.

Anyway.

I downloaded and updated and all was hunky dory, but messages and gamecenter wont log me in whatsoever.
    The errors vary from "check network connection" (which is fine) to an "error encountered in processing registration".

Can this be sorted out easily does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Well have you "edited" ;) your hosts file? If so from what I have tested it just wont work

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Well have you "edited" ;) your hosts file? If so from what I have tested it just wont work

I literally just saved the file to test that option out and its worked a treat. :)

Advertisement