Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon typing game for DS

Options
  • 21-09-2012 7:25pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any bricks and mortar stores that are stocking this?
    I asked in Gamestop and they looked at me like I had just voided my bowel on the counter.
    No sign of it in Smyths either.

I know I can get it in Amazon and Play.com, but I'd rather not have to wait for delivery, if I do decide to buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

No price set on Smyths site as of yet, HMV.co.uk have it up at £39.99 which may result in a €49.99 price tag here, I will be out hunting this myself tomorrow and will update if I find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

No sign in Smyths, Gamestop or HMV in Dublin Henry St area. I asked in Hmv and they said they were due stock on Friday but it never came

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seen this in HMV Liffey Valley on Friday for €44.99, it comes with a full size Bluetooth Keyboard, ala Ipad. I didn't see it in Henry Street though, may be they can order it in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It was in HMV in Dundrum but may possibly be sold out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I saw it in henry street last week till I snapped it up :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Still plenty of copies in dundrum as of today for €44.99

Advertisement