Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamin Injections on Medical Card?

Options
  • 21-09-2012 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Cytamen - Vials for Vitamin Injections are available on the Medical Card?

I read somewhere that the Dáil had brought in something where Cytamen is and Non-Cytamen isn't.

Anyone getting Vitamin Injections through the Medical Card or do they have to be paid for. Sure I'd buy the jars of vitamins anyway, but if have to go paying for the injections then it just seems pointless. Would be great if there was something similar another product that would be available for it on the Medical Card but there probably isn't.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

I'm sure if your doctors have diagnosed a condition that calls for this injectable medicine to be prescribed for you they will do so, otherwise I can't see it happening.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Not a state benefits matter.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement