Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtis Brown now accepting online submissions

Options
  • 21-09-2012 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Thought this might be of interest to the folks of this forum:

http://curtisbrowncreative.co.uk/submissions/

Curtis Brown are now accepting online submissions (that's all they're accepting now I think) and it looks like they are promising a speedy enough response time too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gryphonboy

I love how simple their submission process is. Why don't all agents do it this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

Hey there, Jeff,

Is Curtis Brown related to Bobby Brown?

I'm going to send them something Walter Mitty-like . . . no, Biggles . . . James Bigglesworth . . . some sort of White Fokker, blowing in with my big gun blasting . . . but in an Aston Martin Rapide . . .

Thanks, Jeff . . . IOU1

[singing] My car is fast, my teeth is shiny . . . [fade to 50 shades of grey]

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gryphonboy

winning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Hey there, Jeff,

Is Curtis Brown related to Bobby Brown?

Yes they're brothers. Make sure to mention that when you submit.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

Yes they're brothers. Make sure to mention that when you submit.

Great, thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to CC you on this thread with the letter I write to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement