Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pokemon league drafts Tuesday 25th

Options
  • 21-09-2012 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

We are planning to have the Dublin pokemon league drafts, on tuesday the 25th september! This tuesday, for those who don't look at a calender.

As has been explained before, drafts are when we turn to gamersworld, pay 25 euro each, get given 6 booster packs, we make a deck out of them, and our own/pooled energy cards, and play. The winner gets free entry into the next drafts. Which basically means, 6 free boosters :D

Gonna be some mad bants all round, facebook page is here

http://www.facebook.com/events/523644990995266/523715914321507/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Yea can't wait buachailli! Gonna be great craic really evens the playing field!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

So, this didn't do quite as planned, they only got half the thought of attendance. I myself was not able to attend, as I got sick, then I got my sister sick, so I could barely drag myself out of bed :mad: Going by the facebook page though, pre releases are being thought of, or at least planned, so hopefully we can rouse better attendance. Apologies again, for my own absence, apparently they had the craic anyway so :D

Advertisement