Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Problems

Options
  • 20-09-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a student on a sports scholarship. Last night I tried to break a bottle on the ground but put it through a low lying window. Today I owned up and offered to pay, without being asked or pressured into doing so. How much trouble am I facing over this? Will the authorities become involved? Will I lose my scholarship and possibly my place in university? I have no prior offences to this.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you mean how much legal trouble, we can't allow that to be answered, and you'll need to consult a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ruairimcgeever

I'm just asking if anyone had personal experience with this kind of problem, and if so what was the outcome. I'm not seeking free legal help.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then try asking in the forum related to your university:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Advertisement