Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I use 1 IPad to teach Spanish or Business?

Options
  • 20-09-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I am probably asking a lot but has anyone any advice on how I can use a new IPad to enhance my teaching of Spanish and Business. Can it be somehow connected to a data projector? Is there a way for the class as a whole to benefit from its use in the classroom?I intend on using it as some sort of motivation for recording their roleplays, or creating avatars, but I presume they could only do that in small groups(one group at a time). Most of the apps are for an individual child using their own IPAD.

ANY advice OF ANY NATURE would be really really appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Miss O D.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Cli85 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I am probably asking a lot but has anyone any advice on how I can use a new IPad to enhance my teaching of Spanish and Business. Can it be somehow connected to a data projector? Is there a way for the class as a whole to benefit from its use in the classroom?I intend on using it as some sort of motivation for recording their roleplays, or creating avatars, but I presume they could only do that in small groups(one group at a time). Most of the apps are for an individual child using their own IPAD.

ANY advice OF ANY NATURE would be really really appreciated!!

Many thanks,

Miss O D.

Check the iPad thread in the education subforum.

In short you can connect it to a projector. How difficult/expensive it is depends on several factors including the age of your projector.

If you have a new enough projector with a hdmi connection and good wifi the best option I've found is Apple TV which is what I'm using and it is revolutionising my classroom.

If you can check if you have a projector is it only VGA or has it hdmi and tell me if you have a base computer in the classroom I can give some more advicd

Advertisement