Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toxic Gas

Options
  • 20-09-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Nope nothing "dangerous" mind you ... more "arkward"

Anyone else have an issue with extremely smelly farts and wind buildup after starting to Vape :eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

.....nope

might be related to quitting cigarettes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

I've noticed a decrease in noxious emissions actually since I stared vaping. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

Myself and a friend both started vaping around the same time. He called me a few days in and told me its giving him the shcutthers. It seems to have an opposite effect with me. I nearly blew a gasket today trying to squeeze out a rock hard turd the size of a heinz bean. And that was my only poop all day! Our bodies react in different ways. From what I've read everybody has their own unique set of symptoms. For example I've had a migraine for the last two days (it's easing off now though).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

you know you read things on forums every so often that make you sit there, open mouthed, internally screaming at yer screen? allah...... that post was one of those things ;):D

Advertisement