Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triangle Piercer Dublin

Options
  • 20-09-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Just wondering can anyone help me..I'm looking for a piercer who is comfortable doing a triangle piercing on me (I'm living in the Dublin/Drogheda area). My usual piercer isn't particularly comfortable doing one on me so I'm looking for recommendations. I already have one genital piercing but this is the main one on my bucket list :D thanks in advance for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Snakebite on Abbey Street are generally regarded as the best place to get a piercing.

https://www.facebook.com/snakebitedublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Why is your piercer not comfortable with it? Do they not think you're anatomically suited or is it just that it's not a piercing they're ever confident to perform?

Seconding Snakebite though, I haven't been pierced there yet but I've heard only good things about it. I'll be heading there in a week or so to inquire about a VCH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I think BodyShock is the best. Snakebite is good too but he pierced a Reverse PA on me with stupidly shallow placement.

I got it re-pierced at BodyShock and it's perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

Hi,

Just wondering can anyone help me..I'm looking for a piercer who is comfortable doing a triangle piercing on me (I'm living in the Dublin/Drogheda area). My usual piercer isn't particularly comfortable doing one on me so I'm looking for recommendations. I already have one genital piercing but this is the main one on my bucket list :D thanks in advance for the help
    Dunno if I'm too late, maybe you already got sorted, but I'm amazed u haven't gone to baz black (was in Drogheda til recently, now moved to Dundalk), he's very experienced, I'm sure he'd be able to do it.

It is very dependent on anatomy though, so there's a chance you might not be able to get it done safely - it could be that all good, experienced piercers will turn you down, but you'll get one dodgy studio that will 'give it a go'. Just bear that in mind as you're looking around ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Been pierced in snakebite myself a bunch of times and couldn't recommend it more highly. Only ever been to Steve but I've met Rob and he seems just as professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else since I started going there. In fact I was out of the country all last year and couldn't find anywhere as nice!

• Advertisement
Advertisement