Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day parking in Kilcock

Options
  • 20-09-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭

hi all,

Have to travel from Kilock next week, but can only get there by car. Could anybody suggest a place thats good in the town for all day parking?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭pmq71

The town square itself or beside the train station by the canal bridge. No parking charges for either place.

Archeron wrote: »
    hi all,

Have to travel from Kilock next week, but can only get there by car. Could anybody suggest a place thats good in the town for all day parking?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

No pay and display anywhere in the Village so where ever you can find a spot is the answer. The town square or in behind the dragon boat restaurant has plenty of spaces. Not a hope of getting a spot at the train station after 7:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭AFK123

Hi Guys,

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but was wondering if there is still no parking fees in Kilcock. Getting the train to Sligo next Saturday for the weekend and wanted to make sure I can park without getting clamped?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

AFK123 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but was wondering if there is still no parking fees in Kilcock. Getting the train to Sligo next Saturday for the weekend and wanted to make sure I can park without getting clamped?

Thanks

Still no parking fees in Kilcock :) , there should be parking near the train station, but if not you will find some in the square :)

You'll have no prolem getting a space at the train station on Saturday, just not sure I'd leave my car there or at any train station for the weekend.
    There's a few visitor parking spaces for the houses facing the station, I'd be trying to nab one of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dangerus06

There's a few visitor parking spaces for the houses facing the station, I'd be trying to nab one of those.[/QUOTE]
    i not do that i live in kilcock and i heard of cars been towed from outside those houses ,in behind daveys pub there parking and its all covered by cctv ,:D

Never heard of anyone being towed from their and no signage to say so.
    Park along the kerb adjacent the houses if your worried about visitor spaces.
    Parking behind daveys pub for a weekend ranks among the works advice I've ever heard. Apart from pub patrons, this is a known hang out spot for teenagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

STForSale wrote: »
    No pay and display anywhere in the Village so where ever you can find a spot is the answer. The town square or in behind the dragon boat restaurant has plenty of spaces. Not a hope of getting a spot at the train station after 7:30.

Hi

Hoping to get either the 15.27 train or 17.26 train from Kilcock next Thursday.Is there likely to be available free parking at the train station?If not I'd avail of the presumably still as yet free behind the chinese restaurant...The Dragon Boat if it's not too far from the station?Thanks for your help.

selig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Anyone know what the parking situation is like at kilkock train station in the morninng times? Starting work and hope to commute from there so any info appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Anyone got any updates on the all day parking beside Kilcock train station, please?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement