Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to begin...

Options
  • 20-09-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, :D

Im just looking for some kind of advise about where to start with the GAMSAT preparations for march 2013! Iv just qualified with a 2.1 in occupational therapy and am 100% sure i want to study medicine (Have known since doing my leaving cert but decided to get the undergrad degree under my belt)! I just have absolutely no idea where to start and Im beginning to get overwhelmed with all the resources highlighted throughout the threads here!

Ive studied biology for the leaving and during the degree but as far as chemistry and physics are concerned im a total newbie to it all! Where should I start! English would never have been my forte either so what would be the best resources to help with the essay writing section for guides etc!!

Any help would seriouly be appreciated! Im becoming concerned that time is running out quick!! :eek:

Cheers! :)

Advertisement