Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY Work Experience

Options
  • 19-09-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I'm in Transition Year at the moment and my work experience starts in February and everyone in my class seems to have an idea of what to do but I don't! Can anyone help me find anything social or language related? Anything that has to do with foreign languages in preferably in CORK! thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jiemususariban

maybe you could go to a primary school and teach them one of the languages you speak

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

If it's something to do with languages you are looking for, maybe a translator or something? I don't really know where you'd find experience in that though. Another option is applying for UCC work experience, probably in the area of arts or something, where they would have French/German/Spanish etc. I'm not quite sure what you'd be doing but I know people who did work experience there who loved it! Get on to them soon though, I'm sure there would be a big demand.

Advertisement