Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Spinning

Options
  • 19-09-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

Hi all sorry for being thick but been on here about an hour,looked at the stickies and there's too much info for my brain to take in.

I probably smoke about 5 Consulate every other day buy a pack & throw 15 away as I've 'packed up.'

I usually have a ceremony involving burning in the stove,leaving under the wheels of the wifes car,leaving outside when I think its going to rain.giving to random strangers, today was putting on the last strip of lawn to be cut and running the lawnmower over them

So what is the best option e cig/vaping wise for me not bothered about it looking like a cig & best place to buy?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056757879

sept09baby made up a sample shopping list in this thread, should do you

juice wise.. e-smoke's juices are generally very good. the el toro cigarillos naturales is a fantastic tobacco, the liquas are also very good and wingnut makes his own juices which are in stock and the ones i've tried have all been great

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I used to do something similar while trying to give them up for years, burning them, throwing them away etc and could never get off them until I discovered vaping ecigs.

Hopefully the vaping will help you get away from tobacco and if it was the menthol consulate you smoke you might find you like menthol e-liquids which are plentiful as well.

Make sure too you ask if your stuck with anything while finding your feet vaping as there's always plenty of peeps here who will help you out with advice and you will find its not as complicated as it seems when you get going and just as enjoyable if not more enjoyable than cigarettes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭pavb2

Cheers Newmark with me it's the whole ritual thing I would puke if I had a smoke before 5 p.m. then the urge just kicks in and it's easier to give in then go through the torture of will I won't I for the rest of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I remember feeling that and the guilt then each time I gave in but I could never fight it off no matter what until I discovered vaping by chance. I had been feeling like that for a few years trying to pack in the fags and tried everything from patches, inhalers, champix twice and to this day I still feel relief that I can get nicotine in a less harmful way through vaping. Really hope it works out for you and I think you will find it easy enough if your at that stage and look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

Advertisement