Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTS Masada with Wii Tech Hop - Help needed

Options
  • 19-09-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Picked up a PTS Masada a few weeks ago from here, love the gun to bits but only shot it properly for the first time yesterday and the accuracy is all over the place. 12" grouping at 10 feet, and that is on single.

I've checked everything I can, and one thing I've noticed is that when the upper receiver is away from the lower and the outer barrel assembly is detached, the Wii Tech Hop Unit is incredibly loose, almost falling out. Is this normal?

I thought at first that when everything is closed up and locked in, it seals up fine, but now I am not sure.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

12" grouping at 10 feet

You must be joking? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

What can often happen is the nub can be engaged with the hopup when the barrel is removed, try taking out the nub (if its still there!!) and turn it about in case it has been crushed. If it is that, a mate of mine picked me up a new wii tech hop adjuster and nub, you'd better look for one of them as ares/magpul don't do that part.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

Think the FPS may be the culprit here. I don't have a chrono but shot it outside and BBs flying in every direction going about 30-40ft.

Somethin definitely wrong, will have a look at the weekend

Cheers lads

Advertisement