Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Registration. What do I Do

Options
  • 19-09-2012 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Missed my Registration last Friday because I was sick. Went to the Academic & Student Affairs office today. And I was told to register online first. Can't find anything about online registration anywhere. Can anybody help.

I have all the required forms and my CAO Acceptance slip/ Bank Giro already filled out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Missed my Registration last Friday because I was sick. Went to the Academic & Student Affairs office today. And I was told to register online first. Can't find anything about online registration anywhere. Can anybody help.

I have all the required forms and my CAO Acceptance slip/ Bank Giro already filled out.

Did you get back to the college when you couldnt find the online registration?

Deal with the college directly and as often as you can. It's always the best way...

You: Hello college, I tried the registration online that you mentioned but I can't find it anywhere. What can I do now? ANy advice please? Time is pressing on?

College: Oh OK...

1. Heres the online registration address
    2. Online registration has closed, heres a paper application
    3. etc. etc.

Ya dig?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Halonutball

No I have not got back to them directly. I will though. Just thought somebody here might have the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Halonutball

Sorted it thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Groovy :).

Advertisement