Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A rebellious teenager .??

Options
  • 19-09-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Any ideas.?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Eh, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FudgeBrace

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Eh, what?
    Oh sorry I have to write a story on that title :L forgot to metiOn that bit!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Write a story about how you're rebelling against writing a story on a specific theme

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just rip off someone else's story and change the names and submit it as your own work, sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So you want other people to do your homework for you?

Could be a story in that, using the internet to do your homework.

• Advertisement

I was just looking for ideas. Jeez.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I was being serious, it would be a great self-reflecting and/or ironic piece :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

FudgeBrace wrote: »
    I was just looking for ideas. Jeez.

Kids these days actually say "jeez"? Bloody 'ell...

Would writing about drug taking, alcohol use etc be inappropriate ? Or is it okay to write about that stuff?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Would writing about drug taking, alcohol use etc be inappropriate ? Or is it okay to write about that stuff?

What age are you and what year are you in at school?

• Advertisement

What age are you and what year are you in at school?
    I'm in fifth year and I'm fifteen.

Then yes, those topics are probably suitable for a Leaving Cert essay.
    How you handle them is up to you. Probably best that you don't glorify them though!

Then yes, those topics are probably suitable for a Leaving Cert essay.
    How you handle them is up to you. Probably best that you don't glorify them though!
    Okay thanks a lot! No I'm not really focussing on them but I'm going to tie them into the character and stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

I could lend you a rebellious teenager for the weekend if that would help your research.:)

echo beach wrote: »
    I could lend you a rebellious teenager for the weekend if that would help your research.:)
    Haha I'll pass thanks tho

Advertisement