Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders Michael Moon's Fashion

Options
  • 19-09-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all my wife and I can never agreed on the Fashion of Eastenders Michael Moon.

I personal think his dress style is quite good, I would dress the same if I was that skinny !

I like the almost Mod look, the shirts buttoned to the top with no tie .

My wife thinks his style is rubbish and just looks odd, side note she does not like his charector either, his creepy smile, and the way he seems to dislike his own baby ! again we differ here as I think he is a great charter and its the whole fashion and creepy inappropriate smile, totally different to the rest of the " Ard Men " on the program.

So my question is a simple one, is it only the men that like Michael Moons dress sense ? Only the men that admit to watching East eanders need reply , unless of course she makes you watch , so that's why you know every about it.
    michael moon 2.jpg

Advertisement