Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

game and watch value

Options
  • 19-09-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

hi all.

I am new to this forum. so I thought I would introduce my self before I ask a question.
    I have really only started collecting. I've got a snes, n64, GameCube, Wii, ps3, ps vita, Nintendo advance sp and a ps1.

at the moment I'm just collecting Nintendo stuff. and trying to get only boxed stuff but it's slow going due to having no money.

any way just a quick question. my father in law pulled out of the attic the other day a copy of the game and watch donkey Kong and rainstorm. he asked me if they were worth anything but I wasn't sure. there not in boxes. and are in pretty good condition.

so I was wondering if anybody knew if they were worth anything

thanks in advance.
    Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm not sure but the best thing is just to do a search of ebay and see what the auctions of those particular games are getting.
    The Buy It Now prices are sometimes, if not often, stretching it a bit.
    Different games fetch different prices and the condition of the G&W also affects the price greatly.
    Once you have an idea of their value throw them up on Adverts.ie or, if you want to collect some retro games yourself, pop them into the Arcade and Retro Trading forum here, you're bound to get something you'd like.

No deals here in the main forum though, thems is da rulez!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

cheers for that. I'm finding it pretty difficult finding any price for the rain shower one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,553 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looks to be about 50 euro according to this site, http://www.gameandwatch.ch/en/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If you're searching ebay make sure you search completed listings so you can see what people are actually paying for them.

Advertisement