Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshly RGH trinity - problems

Options
  • 18-09-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Just got my new trin hacked, boots in 5-30secs, so I am pretty happy with this.

Problem I have is with FSD, crashed unexpetly on different places, can't update etc. Games are running fine.

Any suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

docentore wrote: »
    Just got my new trin hacked, boots in 5-30secs, so I am pretty happy with this.

Problem I have is with FSD, crashed unexpetly on different places, can't update etc. Games are running fine.

Any suggestions

teamfsd.com is offline, so you'll probably have to update FSD manually as opposed to downloading it from within FSD when an update is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I think I need redo cpurst cable, use proper shielded one, console hangs on me from time to time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

docentore wrote: »
    I think I need redo cpurst cable, use proper shielded one, console hangs on me from time to time

Use the regular dashboard for a while to rule out an issue with Freestyle Dash, then rewire if it continues to freeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

justryan wrote: »
    Use the regular dashboard for a while to rule out an issue with Freestyle Dash, then rewire if it continues to freeze.

good idea, will use ms dash + xexmenu. Might try also older fsd. Games are running smothly.
    I might reformat hdd as well just in case

Advertisement