Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest way to get internet on your phone in ireland?

Options
  • 18-09-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

So I want to get internet for my phone but I want the cheapest possibility. I don't mind if texts or calls price are high because I will only use the internet. I looked on the tesco mobile website and found that the cheapest was 10 euro a month for only 500 mb of data, that seems a bit expensive. Also I will only be using it for web-pages, and pretty much no pictures. Just wondering if anyone already knows the cheapest possibility

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

20 euro per month and you get 15GBs with Three.

You'll also get Free 3 TO 3 Calls and Free Texts to any Irish Mobile, and free calls to Irish Networks at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

assuming you mean prepay...

o2 have 200MB bundle for 4.99 per month
    tesco is 6.99 for 1GB
    meteor is 5.99 for 500MB per month

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tornados2111

Random wrote: »
    assuming you mean prepay...

o2 have 200MB bundle for 4.99 per month
    tesco is 6.99 for 1GB
    meteor is 5.99 for 500MB per month

I don't really mind if its prepay or not, I just kind of assumed that was the cheaper way of it. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Three do €4.99 for 500MB or €20 for unlimited (it's not capped at 15GB as stated above)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tornados2111

Walkman wrote: »
    Three do €4.99 for 500MB or €20 for unlimited (it's not capped at 15GB as stated above)

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

According to their policy, direct from their website.

Top Up every 30 days required.

Should your data usage exceed 15GB in a 30 day period and your usage affect other network users, we reserve the right to limit your Service.

Fair usage policy limit of
    (i) 3,000 weekend minutes
    (ii) 3,000 any network texts
    (iii) 3,000 any-time Three to Three minutes applies to the 30 day period succeeding your Top Up.
    Data allowance with €5 Top Up is 100MB for succeeding 30 days. Offer ends 31.12.12.

http://www.three.ie/products_services/priceplans/prepay/index.html

Advertisement