Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5/6-a-side Soccer Celbridge/Leixlip

Options
  • 18-09-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭

Howya lads,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in regular games of astro as we've lost a few numbers who've stepped up to local club sides.

Times/Locations:

Tuesday 7.00-8.00pm Leixlip United grounds (directly behind Lidl),
    6-a-side pitch.

Thursday 7-00-8.00pm Celbridge Football Park, Dublin Rd, Celbridge,
    smaller pitch, can get away with 5-a-side no problem or 6-a-side for the tiki-taka Barca wannabes out there!

Decent level, existing players all 21-30, usually decent passing games, it's been running in some form for 6/7 years with only two major injuries so not for the more agriculturally-minded tacklers maybe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

have room for astro tonight at 630 in leixlip.. need 2 players to make ten

wud be up for getting in contact re players as its hard to get numbers sometimes ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bubblego

Are you still looking for players for either of these games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Occasionally we need one or two, games are generally in Celbridge now. PM me your name and number and I'll stick you in my phonebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pringster

Hi lads,

I'm looking for regular 5-aside football in Leixlip/Celbridge area if anyone has room at the Inn for one more it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 13 alfaealba

Hi guys would defo be up for it if you're looking for numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Any 5asides going during the week now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Think we've only had one game in the past month... lost too many lads to clubs/holidays/injury/emigration.

PM me your number and I'll add you to the list we should hopefully be getting it going more regularly again now that the summer is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭allybhoy

id be interested in playing aswell in celbridge if there was a game going

• Registered Users Posts: 4 denisjohnoc

Is there still game going, recently moved to Lexilip?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 oosiewoosie

We've a game going, celbridge Thursday at 9pm. It's indoor. Variety of ages. We've had a drop in numbers so looking to recruit a couple more. Similar to an earlier post, I'm fairly injury free but have had some injuries in the past so not ideal for those who are keen on agricultural tackles. PM me if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

Do ye stay play 5 a side? I'm looking for a 5 aside in the celbridge/leixlip area

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Anyone still looking for a player?

shanemib wrote: »
    Anyone still looking for a player?
    I'm trying to find one for Monday's.

Btw shane I'm in a group who play from 8-9 on fridays in celbridge football park. They have a big panel but sometimes short of players. If you like to join the whatsapp

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Btw shane I'm in a group who play from 8-9 on fridays in celbridge football park. They have a big panel but sometimes short of players. If you like to join the whatsapp

What time Monday?

Ya that'd be good, cheers!

Oh I'm looking for a separate 5 aside team for Monday's at any time.

Pm me your number and I'll get you added

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

are you still looking for people for fridays?

daheff wrote: »
    are you still looking for people for fridays?

Ya just pm raydre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

Ya just pm raydre

Boards cannot find raydre ?:confused:

Pm me your number and I'll add it to whatsapp

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Georgie D

A long shot but do any of these soccer games still happen around Leixlip weeknights?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Tones of games going on almost every night of the week. Any one know of any mixed or women's games taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Bit late here, but if you join Maynooth Notice Boards on Facebook and search back through old posts you'll find a couple of groups looking

Advertisement