Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot afford cost of statements for Rent Allowance

Options
  • 18-09-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am applying for rent allowance I just lost my job there. My mam threw out my statements (which arrive to my home address because I live in a shared house and ex tenants have the letterbox key).

What can I do to get the statements from the bank? I have no money. The last pay that goes in will be half a month's pay which is enough for my rent and food only. Nothing more.

What can I do to get the bank to give me the statements? I have electronic statements access but the welfare doesn't accept those..

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Print out the electronic statements making sure all the account numbers are on them,these will be ok for the social.

Advertisement