Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

korean luaguage & culture center opening

• 18-09-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone in ireland.
    There's korean luaguage & culture center will be opened by next March.
    It's possible in limerick and dublin... The center will be located in limerick.
    But it's possible in dublin as well depends on the number of students.

The curriculum is based about korean lauguage as well as k-pop and korean movie and drama and culture, history and how to make kimchi and korean stuff in general. It will be 3 month- course(Low level).
    Korean luaguage is very scientific and easy to learn.

I'm professionally trained by korean goverment on education.
    I have been working on teaching for 10 years. public schools in korea and Korean Embassy international school in Vietnam as well.
    I'm struggling to establish Korean culture center in Ireland with korean goverment's help at the moment.

Korea is one of the popular countries for english speakers who want to try making big money and traveling at the same time.
    And I can help any irish college student who wants to teach english in Korea get a job there. Cause I've been working in those field.
    I was in charge of managing and hiring westerners teachers in korea as well as fully quailified teacher.
    Korean employment market is quite busy and big money and good standard. quite rich country than you expected....
    But the problem about korea is that we speak only korean...and it'll have many difficulties if you don't speak korean.
    And if you speak korean,,, there must be some advantages in being employed.
    Of course besides N. korea there are so many problems in korea though... hahaha
    Still very powerful cultural economic county..
    You'll love korean thing,,, belive me....:)

To irish and half korean kids or chineses or anyone who wants to learn korean luaguage and help me have Korea Culture center in ireland...
    Anyone who wants to learn korean and accomplish new life in career,,,
    I'll be glad.. and let me know and help you...
    If there're many members who wanna try give a shot,, I can ask korean goverment and have diploma course as well.

my email is jinmin812@gmail.com
    Why don't you try new challenge in small powerful country like korea?
    I'm sure you'll get something in your life.

God bless you all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

Good luck to you and keep us informed of your progress.

There are a few Korean people after moving to Limerick I think from reading the other threads so you won't be alone. But there are more here in Dublin I would guess (my wife being one). Maybe you could help people prepare for the TOPIK or KLPT exams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭decimatio

jinmin wrote:
    Korean luaguage is very scientific and easy to learn.

안녕하세요 한글어렵지 않지만 한국어 문법과 말하기 너무어려워요 2주안에 한글 읽는법은 배울수 있지만 일본어와 중구어보다 한국어더어려워요
    I'm struggling to establish Korean culture center in Ireland with korean goverment's help at the moment.

2MB 아일랜드알아요? ㅋㅋ
    And I can help any irish college student who wants to teach english in Korea get a job there.

요즘 우리나라에 외국샘 많이있어요

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Moonkahee

Hello, my name is Carrie (aka 문가희) I'm the leader of Kpop Ireland, you may or may not have heard of us . If you search for Kpop Ireland on Facebook you can find our "Like" page. (We also have a group page but its set to private due to the young ages of some of the members)

I would really like our group to be a part of this project, there are about 380 members in my Facebook page and many of my members are constantly complaining about the lack of resources in Ireland for learning Korean (and most of the ones we have are centered to Dublin, Cork and Belfast. I live in Waterford but I've been told that those courses are limited and quite expensive.)

You can contact me at kpopireland@live.ie if you want to ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭decimatio

Moonkahee wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Carrie (aka 문가희) I'm the leader of Kpop Ireland, you may or may not have heard of us .

가요만 돼요? 한국엤날 음악 어때? 조용필이나 김광석 안돼요?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Moonkahee

Kpop Ireland 의 멤버는 거의 어린 사람이 많아서 요즘 노래와 많이 들어요.

저는 개인적으로 김경호와 박완규를 좋아하구요, 저 말고도 많은 우리멤버들은 예전의 한국가요들을 좋아합니다.^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 czarlz

Hi All!

It`s a long time since last post appeared here.

Has anything interesting happened about Korean language or culture in Limerick?

I would like to learn Korean, but I think is`t pretty difficult to find any Koreans here. Anyone knows? :)

안녕히 계세요!

Advertisement