Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Television

Options
  • 18-09-2012 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for a TV around the 40inch size, its for the inlaws for Christmas there are 5 going in on the present for them. They would like it to have skype on it, the camera doesnt have to be inbuilt although this might help. They have a laptop so if needs be they can connect this to it, which is my recommendation but if someone knows of a decent smart tv at a good price with Skype it'd be great.

Good sound would be preferable as I know some of the extra thin ones arent great when it comes to sound, also doesnt have to be LED, must be able to see the picture clearly from completely different angles and not just from front on, and a good few connections VGA, HDMI and USB-in port.

Comments

Advertisement