Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacing element in zanussi dishwasher

Options
  • 18-09-2012 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭

I have the dishwasher on its front and have replaced the thermostat. and i can see the (buried) element.

i had to leave it last night because it got late, but my question is, is there an easy way to get access to the element? i thought about removing the side panel?

the element looks like this

839054.jpg

Comments

That looks similar to the one in my Whirlpool dishwasher, I had to remove the bottom panel to reach the "works".

When you tip it over a small amount of water will come out and the panel is easily removed 4 small bolts hold it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Yeah i think the parts are all identical.

when you say panel are you talking about the side panel? i seen about 4 or 5 screws holding that on. i'l try whip that off first when i get home and see if i can reach the element..

No, the bottom panel, you need to put the machine on it's side to gain access through the bottom.

Advertisement