Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC €1000

Options
  • 17-09-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

This is my first post here.
    So im looking to purchase a new gaming PC as I lost my laptop to water damage :(

I want a reasonably quiet reliable ivy bridge build.
    Id like it to be as future proof as possible and squeeze as much performance as I can from my budget.

1. What is your budget? €1000

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming. COD, BF3, Elder Scrolls Minecraft etc.. I want to run these games and future games at full spec without having to upgrade any time soon.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Not unless I can use the SSD from a Macbook Air. So probably not.

5. Do you need a monitor? If i can get one within my budget without taking a performance hit ill buy one. If not ill use my TV for now

5a. If yes, what size do you need. 19-24. Im not too picky.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? I have a crappy keyboard and mouse. Im open to suggestions but its not essential.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes

8. How can you pay? Visa card

9. When are you purchasing? As soon as I decide on the hardware

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? I allready have help if I need it.

Thanks in advance for helping out.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement