Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Doumentry

Options
  • 17-09-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As part of a course I am currently doing I have to make a short 5min documentary. I am hoping to do it on Atheism in Galway.
    What I would like to ask is for some people to take part in a simple survey that I will be drawing up as part of the Doc.

Any users welcome atheist or religious and please if you could message me an email address to <snip> if you are interested

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, we don't allow users to sign up and use boards.ie as a survey group. Boards is a discussion forum, not a user base.
    Thread closed but anyone can still PM the OP if they feel like participating.

I also removed the mail address, pls read the charter or PM if you have questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement