Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] ABA Tutor Dublin

Options
  • 17-09-2012 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I am an experienced ABA Tutor. I have worked on home programmes and in a pre-school for children with autism for two years.
    I have a Psychology degree and I am therefore eligible for the Home Tuition Grant. I am also currently finishing up a Masters in ABA.

I am available mornings and afternoons and I can accompany your child to their creche/montessori if required.

I live in North Dublin and I am willing to travel.

I am enthusiastic, friendly and love working with children. I can provide references if required.

Please PM for any further information.

Please respond ONLY through PMs!!! I'm fed up saying this! JC

Thank you

:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jing sun

Hi, I am looking for aba tutor for my 5 year old boy who has autism and I live in Dublin 6e.g. Are you available now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jing sun

Hi, I am looking for an aba tutor for my 5 year old son who has autism and I live in Dublin 6w. Are you interested?

This thread is old, dated last September. And also says that responses must be by PM (Private Message)
    PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
    JC

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hope21

Hi I am looking for an ABA tutor for my 4.5 years old daughter. Are you still providing services?

regards,

This is hilarious. May I repeat what I said in 2012 and 2013? It is now 2017, in case you hadn't noticed.

This thread is old, dated last September. And also says that responses must be by PM (Private Message)
    PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
    JC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement