Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parsons Court Newcastle ?

Options
  • 17-09-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Everyone.

Just looking for information on a small complex in Newcastle Dublin West it's called parsons court beside the petrol station. Does anyone have information on what the area is like. I know there is a few vacant ground floor apartments which me & my partner are interested in but i wouldn't be offering anything near the asking price since the apartment has been idle for a few years now. Also it's the hands of a receiver & the estate agent is conway estate agent.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Danny8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Dan82

danny8 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone.

Just looking for information on a small complex in Newcastle Dublin West it's called parsons court beside the petrol station. Does anyone have information on what the area is like. I know there is a few vacant ground floor apartments which me & my partner are interested in but i wouldn't be offering anything near the asking price since the apartment has been idle for a few years now. Also it's the hands of a receiver & the estate agent is conway estate agent.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Danny8

Newcastle is a nice area, we bought an apartment in hight of boom so not that happy on that end but area nice, dont know much about that est but most apartments, 2 beds are valued in area around 150 g depending then on size and if they have many access points, also its a great place to rent out again, area holds rental value very well

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Been living in Newcastle around 4 years now & we love it (we are directly across the road from Parsons Court). It's a very quiet little spot and I have great neighbours. There's a nice village feel about the place, don;t know what they are asking for the apartments but they have been vacant for as long as we are here so I'd chance my arm, there are a number of other properties on the market in newcastle though so I would look at houses too.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 12 danny8

Thanks guys its an area we really like so we hope to put an offer in after Christmas when we get mortgage approved. How long have they been idle if you can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 danny8

Bump*

Advertisement