Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term casual work that needs to be invoiced.

Options
  • 17-09-2012 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Ive been on JB for around 5 months now and have finally been offered some work. Its only for 3-4 days this week and Ive been told Ill have to invoice the company as an independent contractor using my PPS number.

Can someone please give me any advice on the correct way to about this, I dont want to sign off for 3 days and then have trouble signing back on.

Will this raise problems as I wasn't self employed before.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the amount of questions!

Jimmy

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

As you are on JSB you can inform the off that you got 3 days or whatever in work and they will adjust your claim tell them it a one off/casual.you may do this after you have worked the last day,so to speak.There is no need to close your claim.

Advertisement