Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy BrewDog?

Options
  • 16-09-2012 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

Just had a BrewDog Hardcore IPA and loved it. BrewDog is now my favorite brewery. I bought some bottles in the Drink store recently, but it's too far away. I live in Meath and i am wondering where can i get more BrewDog? Never seen it anywhere other then Dublin!

Please Help!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The distributor is Four Corners and they're a pretty big player nationwide. If you have a local off licence that does specialty beers at all, they'll probably be able to get in touch with Four Corners.

Failing that there are a few companies that deliver: DrinkStore themselves, The Beer Club in Dublin and Bradley's in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

If there is a Superquinn near you, they sell 5 A.M. Saint and Punk IPA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Molloys in Clonsilla sells it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Slightly off topic, do BrewDog do any very malty beers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Riptide is quit malty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Just been to Superquinn in Tyrrelstown and got some 5.AM and Punk IPA. But next door in Carry Out I got Dogma, Trashy Blonde and Tokyo! Thrilled! Hoping to make it to their bar in Edinburgh at the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I love Trashy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Tokyo is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Confab wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, do BrewDog do any very malty beers?

Dogma has 10 different types of malt in it. Have't tasted it yet so not sure! I love a hoppy beer, Punk IPA does it for me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Dogma has 10 different types of malt in it. Have't tasted it yet so not sure! I love a hoppy beer, Punk IPA does it for me!

Dogma is rancid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement