Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 day old cartomizer dead!

Options
  • 16-09-2012 3:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

I just bought a kit yesterday but now the cartomizer/atomizer is dead. :eek:

It's an ego vision v2. A cheapo model I guess.

Luckily, my housemate has a spare one so I'm using that. (My battery is fine.)

So is this a common thing? Is there a way to fix it?

edit: fixed it by taking it all apart and putting it back together.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Is out just not firing at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

Wasn't firing at all. Battery LED was lighting.

Anyway I managed to fix it by dismantling the whole thing and putting it back together. I think a few of the bits may have been screwed on too tightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

I was going to say pull the centre pin down but it sounds like the new rebuildable ones. Just needed screwing together.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

I was going to say pull the centre pin down but it sounds like the new rebuildable ones. Just needed screwing together.

Aye happens a lot, gentle pry out middle contact a few millimeters and ya back in business, i use a tiny flat screwdriver

Advertisement