Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] First year in her 20s needs house to share/room near DIT Aungier St.

Options
  • 16-09-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

As above!
    I started last Thursday but have been commuting from the west every morning and evening since!
    Have a budget for rent of €350 (possibly negotiable).
    I'm very tidy and quiet, and was hoping to find somewhere within 20-25 mins walking distance of my college.

I've been searching non-stop on every online site and have gotten nothing yet, so I was hoping maybe someone had something going spare that they could offer.
    Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Seriously recommend you visit the UCD and Trinity Student's Union- they both have accommodation officers, who while obviously they are busy as hell at this time of the year, may be in a position to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement