Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiccan/Pagan meet up in Carlow

Options
  • 16-09-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am a Wiccan in Carlow and noticed that there are no group meet ups. I was wondering if any Pagans or Wiccans would be interested in meeting up for a coffee. If enough people get together we could get together once a month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thewiccaman1

Hi, I am a Wiccan in Carlow and noticed that there are no group meet ups. I was wondering if any Pagans or Wiccans would be interested in meeting up for a coffee. If enough people get together we could get together once a month.

Hi im a wiccan and have been lookin around cw for a while and havein no joy
    If ya would like to have a chat tea or that
    Email me and il pass on my number to u
    I live in carlow town
    Email thewiccaman@live.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JFDooley

Hi
    I'm a pagan in carlow and would be up for coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hearthsong

Ill be moving to carlow soon from waterford, and am looking to find some wiccan/pagans. Is this an ongoing meeting?

trying to set up an ongoing ting my details in my last post

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Looshkin

trying to set up an ongoing ting my details in my last post

Were any meetups ever arranged? If so are they ongoing? : )

• Advertisement

Nope I've tryed email ppl no one ever got back to me would be nice to start up a group my email is up feel free to email

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mahomaho

hi im a pagan and im living in waterford city and i was wondering if there is any near here or carlow maybe that i could meetup and could ask permission to take a couple of photos doing pagan activities for a photography project for college

any help is apreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dub_Guy

There used to be a Wexford moot but I am not sure if this is still running. The Bray Pub Moot is quite active. I think there is a Facebook page for this.

Whether you can take photos at moots or not is down to the moot hosts and I would imagine the consent of every person present also.

As for "pagan activities" I am not sure what you mean.

As for those seeking connection with others in the South East you may wish to check the web site for the Fellowship of Isis in Carlow for any events that may still be running.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mahomaho

i mean like a small ritual or some spell casting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Rituals and spell casting don't happen at moot, they are a discussion and meet up in a pub.

If you are serious about making some contacts for proper research purposes then,
    I suggest you contact http://www.freewebs.com/paganfederationireland/.

• Advertisement
Advertisement